BOOK & TRAVEL SAFELY
We have made our Cancellation Policies more flexible and implemented a complete Biosafety Protocol to give you complete peace of mind when you book your trip to Colombia with us.
More flexible cancellation policies
Cancel without penalty up to 15 days before your trip*.
We do not charge a penalty for cancellations due to force majeure*.
Flexible change, cancellation and refund policies for your trip with a start date up to 15 December 2021*.
*See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Design of a Biosafety Protocol approved by TourCert and ATTA
On the other hand, we have implemented a Biosecurity Protocol according to the Colombian government regulations, but also to the recommendations and parameters of our international partners Tour Cert and ATTA (Adventure Travel Trade Association). You can see below the recommendations and biosecurity measures for your trip in Colombia as well as view and download the complete Protocol by following the link below:
Which measures we will be taking during your trip
- When we meet with you, our representative will provide you with a container for the alcohol, as well as a mouthpiece, in case you do not already have one.
- We will also provide you with an information form with important recommendations to be taken into account during the service which will be read by our representative to whom you can ask any questions you may have about it.
- The vehicle will have a glycerine alcohol dispenser to disinfect your hands. We suggest that you carry a container that can be refilled to avoid excess one-way plastic.
- The size of the group, as well as the allocation of the vehicle and the number of passengers per guide, will be determined with the priority of ensuring a safe social distance.
- We will ask you to disinfect your shoes when you enter the vehicle and allow us to disinfect your luggage when we store it in the vehicle.
- We will carry out daily checks on the temperature, symptoms and general state of health of guides, drivers and passengers before starting the day’s services and we have a roadmap to follow in case of contagion or suspected contagion of any of the participants.
- We only work with guides, transporters and establishments that have and are implementing a Biosafety Protocol duly authorised by the local authority.